Client: Siemens Healthineers
Time frame: 2019
- Marketing communication
- App Updates und Maintenance
- Client Content Integration
- Realistic real-time rendering
- App Development
- CAD data preparation
- Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies with over 50,000 employees in more than 70 countries. Siemens Healthineers helps healthcare providers around the world achieve more: by expanding precision medicine, redesigning healthcare, improving the patient experience and digitizing healthcare.
As pioneers in healthcare, Siemens Heathineers also uses the possibilities of digitalization in product presentation. mld digits brings Siemens Healthineers’ products to the virtual world and provides employees and customers with unique insights into innovative medical technology.
At the beginning of 2020, mld digits brings the MAGNETOM Sola and the Innovision Patient Display for Siemens Healthineers into the Appstore for iOS & Android. Every user of mobile devices and tablets will have the opportunity to download the app free of charge onto their own device and experience the products in three-dimensional space for themselves.
The MAGNETOM Sola can be visually adapted according to your own wishes and placed in different rooms. The supposed gimmick has many uses:
Sales staff or medical companies can place the product in the desired clinic using the latest Augmented Reality technology, scale it to the real size and display the object in detail in its later environment. The layout of the room can be changed to test which design best meets the customer’s requirements. Siemens provides various wall coverings so that each clinic can create the optimal feel-good atmosphere for its patients. There are also different mood lights to choose from, which can be varied according to the patient’s taste. With the impressive MR cover illumination, Siemens Healthineers optimally embeds the MAGNETOM Sola in the imaginative environment and thus completes the examination experience. With these features, every interested party can configure the Magnetom Sola according to their own wishes and experience it impressively free of charge in their own premises.
Patients can see in detail in advance what to expect during an examination. They can take a patient’s perspective and get to see how the examination will proceed from the patient’s point of view. It is also shown how the diagnostician can control the examination from the control room and always have the patient in view. With the Innovision Patient Display, Siemens Healthineers is taking another step into the future and is helping to prevent boredom during the ongoing examination.
What’s so special about it?
- The app combines appealing UI design with the integration of various content such as CAD data for three-dimensional product presentation, videos, presentations and sound in a real-time environment.
- It can be used by everyone due to various augmentation options such as Ground Plane Detection and Image Marker Recognition of the latest generation.
- Existing marketing material combined with modern real-time communication. A compact and comprehensive digital solution for sales.
- Available for all customers in the Apple Store and Google Play, soon available in seven languages